1. What is Traders Café?
Traders café is an exclusive traders zone for aspiring traders to come, work, learn, trade and celebrate trading. It is a one stop location for all your trading / investing needs (Training, Trading Infrastructure, Trading Platforms, Networking and Mentoring).
2. Where is traders café located?
Traders café is located in Jayanagar 4th block behind Jayanagar bus stand. We are less than 1km from the nearest Jayanagar metro station.
3. Who manages Traders Café?
Traders café is managed by Rajandran of Marketcalls.in & Ashok Devanampriya of Cautilyacapital.com.
4. What are the primary benefits of joining trader’s café?
- An exclusive zone for aspiring Traders only.
- Learn and share knowledge.
- Discuss market happenings with fellow traders.
- Discuss premarket & post market conditions.
- Weekly market debates and discussions.
- Be a part of the trading ecosystem.
- Best traders will be prospects for our future fund management.
5. Facilities at Traders café?
- An exclusive independent work station for all traders.
- 3 tier powerful wifi facility.
- Platforms, systems and other trading facilities.
- Pantry facilities
- Meeting & training rooms.
- One place for all your trading basic/advanced needs.
6. What is the operational timing for Traders café?
- Traders café would be open from 8.00am – 8.00pm (Mon-Sat).
7. I am new to markets. Can I join Traders café?
Yes. The primary goal of Traders café is to empower budding traders and help them to become successful in their trading.
8. Should I bring my own laptop to trade?
If you can bring your laptop, it’s easy for you. Else, we can provide a desktop for the same(Chargeable).